A description of Valpolicella attributed to Ernest Hemingway calls it 'a light dry red wine, as friendly as the home of a favorite brother.' Friendly notes of cherry, cedar and violets pull you in; flavours of ripe cherry, raspberry and spice embrace you and end in a silky finish. Serve with risotto, lamb or venison.
Bloom Bar Studio Notes:
This red goes extremely well with chocolate... just saying.
LCBO Price: $17.00
Premium Delivery Fee: $10.00
*Taxes are included*
- Wine prices are reflective of those of the LCBO
- There is an additional $10.00 premium delivery fee added (included in the price). This is a requirement of the AGCO.
- Upon delivery, there must be someone 19+ to receive and sign for the wine
- Alcohol deliveries can only be made to residential houses (We are not permitted to delivery to businesses, hospitals or retirement homes)
- If the LCBO is out of stock, we replace with a comparable bottle (in terms of price & quality)
Sunday to Wednesday - No Deliveries
Thursday & Friday - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday - 1:00pm to 3:00pm