Frequently Asked Questions
Even though the Covid-19 restrictions have started to lift, we are still taking extra measures to ensure our deliveries arrive safely. We will always deliver orders wearing a mask, and limit as much contact as possible.
At the moment, we are still not delivering to hospitals or nursing homes.
We ask that orders be placed a minimum of 24-48 hours in advance of requested delivery date. If you need an urgent delivery, please call our studio at 647-554-4402 to see if we have availability.
Our deliveries will go out within the time slots listed below. The time of delivery depends on the number of order going out each day. If you request a specific delivery time, please make note at checkout.
Monday - No Deliveries (if urgent delivery required, please call our studio)
Tuesday - 10:30am to 5:00pm
Wednesday - 10:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday -10:30am to 5:00pm
Friday - 10:30am to 5:00pm
Saturday - 10:30am to 2:00pm
Sunday - No Deliveries (if urgent delivery required, please call our studio)
- Alcohol prices are reflective of those of the LCBO
- There is an additional $10.00 premium delivery fee added to orders including alcohol
- Upon delivery, there must be someone 19+ to receive and sign for the alcohol
- Alcohol deliveries can only be made to residential homes (We are not permitted to delivery to businesses, hospitals or retirement homes)
- Please note: Alcohol order are not eligible for PICK-UP. Following the guidelines of our delivery license, we must delivery the alcohol order.
If you have a special request (preferred flower, colour, etc.) please feel free to send us a message in the comment box during check out.
We also invite you to give us a call or email to discuss any special requests.
Will my flowers look exactly like the photos:
We like to make our arrangements & bouquets one-of-a-kind. There is something special about having a design that only YOU have. We will always follow the selected colour palette and ensure that your arrangement/bouquet will be filled with gorgeous & lush flowers.
Can I still include a note if I don't buy a card:
Absolutely! We have small cards that are complimentary to any order for your to include a special note to the lucky recipient. You can include this note in the comment section at check out.
How do I make my flowers last:
We use the freshest flowers we can get our hands on, so your arrangement/bouquet will have a bright and beautiful life in its new home.
(In a ceramic vase)
Since your arrangement is built into a chicken wire mechanic, we encourage you to refill the pot with a mixture of water and flower food (included with your delivery)
NoAfter a few days, we recommend that you cut 1 inch off the bottom of the stems (on an angle) and replace the water with a mixture of water and flower food (included with your delivery).
For a longer flower life, it is recommended to keep your flowers in a cool room away from direct sunlight.
Wine & Blooms Subscription
- Only one delivery address can be applied to this package.
- The wine is selected by the Bloom Bar Studio team
- Following alcohol delivery guidelines (Please review)
Still don't have your answer?
If you have more questions about our shop or services, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you right away with an answer.